How can I find out information on my company's organizational behavior?
Last Updated: Jun 23, 2014 | 18 Views
Was this helpful? 0 0
- Business Source Complete - EBSCOhost:
- Type your company's namein 1st text box
- In the 2nd box, enter search terms like: culture, human resource*, change*, and lead*
The asterisk is a wildcard. Lead* will return lead, leaader, leaders, leadership, etc.
- Capital IQ:
- Search for your company name.
- Drill down under SEC Filings in the left hand menu to find the 10K.
- Search the 10K for terms like culture, human resource*, change*, and lead* to find clues about organizational issues reported by that company.
- ESG Manager: Use for public companies. Research social responsibility issues, environmental issues, social & governance factors. Access your company's Company Profiles Report:
- Enter your company's name.
- Select view profile.
- Select print.pdf (make sure pop-up blockers are disabled).