How can I tell whether something is a primary or a secondary source?
Last Updated: May 02, 2014 | 25 Views
Was this helpful? 0 0
See the description provided by Princeton.
Examples of primary sources include:
- Diary of Anne Frank - Experiences of a Jewish family during WWII
- The Constitution of Canada - Canadian History
- A journal article reporting NEW research or findings
- Weavings and pottery - Native American history
- Plato's Republic - Women in Ancient Greece
Examples of secondary sources include:
- A journal/magazine article which interprets or reviews previous findings
- A history textbook
- A book about the effects of WWI