Answered By: Horn Library Research
Last Updated: Nov 14, 2018     Views: 10

If the international company is public and trades on a U.S. stock exchange, the document is called a 20F.

Go to:

  • Thomson One Banker

    • Type company name or Ticker in the Company search box to display the company overview page
    • Click the Filings tab
  •       Capital IQ  - available in the Cutler Center

If the company is not available in the above, try the company's own web site 

Related Topics

Contact Us

[LibChat Widget goes here.]